Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine Math and a Monster FREEBIE!


Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and I don’t know about you but I am already prepping my math tubs for a fun two weeks of counting candy hearts and other fun goodies for my kidlets!!


Here are a couple of activities you can use to enhance your Valentine Unit!!



Counting Hearts- By 5'sBefore and Afters Numbers- Hearts

Make a 2 Digit Number- HeartsFind the Sum- Hearts


You can get each of these activities for as low as $1.00!

But if you would like the bundled pack check it out {HERE}

Slide1


And of course I don’t want to leave you empty handed!! Here’s a fun FREEBIE for ordering numbers that you can use year round!!
*If you download please leave me some love!!

Monster Math Ordering Numbers

Oh and one last thing, I’m having a sale in my store for MLK day- 1 day only!!!!! 


Get it while it’s hot, visit my shop {here}!!

3 comments:

  1. I am putting together a Valentine's Day giveaway and I would LOVE to have your Valentine Math pack in it!! Email me: livelaughilovekinder@gmail.com if you are interested! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from the terrific giveaway you are contributing to! I am your newest follower :)


    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete